Google

FrankelBiz.com online

From: Rob Frankel <rob_at_robfrankel.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 13:38:45 -0600 (CST)

Okay, I know I've done my share of yapping about how
marketing and advertising works on the web. And I've
certainly pooh-poohed all you banner pushers. So now I'm
putting my money where my mouse is and offering your micro,
small and other business clients a low-cost, highly-ethical
way to launch your products and services:

http://www.frankelbiz.com is now online.

This is a branded, community-based affiliate program, built
on the highly successful Frankelbiz list, where we do
business instead of whining about it. While members of the
FrankelBiz list offer each other discounts, leads and
business solutions, FrankelBiz.com takes it one step further
by creating an easy, trackable pay-per-sale and pay-per-lead
web venue -- for as little as $10 a month (plus a teeny
slice of commissions paid, not sales).

The FrankelBees also happen to be a great group of people,
many of whom have formed alliances and entirely new
ventures. In fact, FrankelBiz.com is a joint venture
between myself and a member.

Subject to the same stringent "no monkey business" policies
as FrankelBiz, I invite you to take a look around the place.
It is truly a testament to the effectiveness of branded
communities.

Rob Frankel

"Branding is not about getting your prospect to choose you over your
competition; it's about getting your prospect to see you as the only
solution." (sm) -- Rob Frankel, columnist, consultant, author
Big Time Branding (SM) http://www.robfrankel.com
Subscribe to FrankelBiz for FREE at:
http://www.robfrankel.com/frankelbiz/form.html
Toll-Free USA & Canada: 1-888-ROBFRANKEL Mailto:rob_at_robfrankel.com

       This week's Online Advertising Discussion List sponsor:
                           Clicksales.com

 ###100% GUARANTEED### Pay-Per-Click and Pay-Per-Download Advertising
     All of your money back if you are not completely satisfied!
-->> http://www.clicksales.com/ and http://www.downloadsales.com/ <<--