Google

MODERATOR's NOTE: OA dinner at Web Ad '99 in NYC

From: <richard_at_tenagra.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 15:06:10 -0600 (CST)

Hey all,

We are pleased to announce that Online Ads and our parent
company, The Tenagra Corporation, will once again hold a
networking dinner for members of this list. Our 3rd annual
Online Ads dinner will be held on Sunday, April 25th in
New York City, the day before the start of the
Web Advertising '99 conference.

Thunder Lizard's Steve Roth called last year's dinner
"...the best schmoozefest I have ever attended... with
business cards flying like crickets in a wheat field." Take
a look at http://www.o-a.com/webad98/dinner.html to see some
photos and comments from last year.

We are planning to have the dinner at a restaurant called
Metronome on Broadway, and aim to have a first class menu.
There will be a four-hour open bar, along with an hour of
hors d'oeuvres starting at 7:30 PM. The dinner itself will
start around 8:30 PM and have a salad course, appetizer,
entree and dessert.

Metronome has provided us a large list of menu options from
which to choose. We will be putting the menu choices online
in a couple of weeks so that those who RSVP can vote on
which items will appear on the final menu, just like we did
last year.

The cost of the dinner is $125 per person. We will once
again take RSVPs for the dinner on a first-come/first-served
basis. Last year the dinner filled up within days of our
announcing it on this list. While Metronome fortunately has
a larger capacity than the place we had the dinner last
year, I encourage you to let us know as soon as possible if
you plan to attend (and how many people you plan to bring
with you) so we are sure to save a space for you before the
dinner fills up.

To RSVP, send an email to Sarah Danielson at

        swelsh_at_tenagra.com

with your:

-name
-company name
-email address
-phone number of each person in your group

Sarah will follow up with you on details, along with your
status on whether you have a guaranteed space or you are on
the waiting list.

We will have a variety of door prizes at the dinner again
this year. We have a few already, including a free week of
advertising on this list. But if you are interested in
donating something to give away, e-mail me privately at:
richard_at_tenagra.com. For your generosity, we'll give you a
plug when during the drawing.

Also be sure and check out:

http://www.thunderlizard.com/tlp/webad.html

for information on attending the Web Advertising '99
conference itself. This conference is always filled with
great technical and educational sessions and is without a
doubt one of the best ways to learn about the online
advertising business. The conference will also be the venue
for the 5th annual Tenagra Awards for Internet Marketing
Excellence and the ClickZ Challenge.

Look forward to seeing you there!

best,

richard

richard hoy
moderator, online advertising discussion list
vice president, marketing and client promotions
the tenagra corporation
http://www.tenagra.com/
p: 281.480.6300 | f: 281.480.7715 | e: rhoy_at_tenagra.com