Re: Banner Positioning

From: Michael D'Aust Garcia <>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 11:10:01 -0500 (CDT)

> I also read a fantastic article in a computer magazine
> regarding some innovative ads that the advertising execs at
> Warner Brothers are using with six figure results. They are
> not pricey, just very clever. Please feel welcome to email
> me for details!

If the article you mentioned was good, why not share the
name, as well as where and when published? I'm sure the
group would be interested in the details.

Michael D'Aust Garcia
V2, Inc.
Blue Bell, PA

         This week's Online Advertising Discussion List sponsors:
             Acceleration, Stream Media and Flycast

###100% GUARANTEED### Pay-Per-Click and Pay-Per-Download Advertising
      All of your money back if you are not completely satisfied!

    Sure, you can continue to rub two sticks together.But that's
      not gonna make the Advertising Gods real happy. Check out for advertising that really works

WEB ADVERTISING THAT MAKES YOU A HERO. Our Web experts optimize your
buy across 922 sites. All for what you'd normally pay for placement on
one. Call it superhuman. http://WWW.FLYCAST.COM/OA