Re: Using Flash for Ads

From: Glenn Ginsburg <>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:53:34 -0500 (CDT)

>...I'm reading that 77% of Internet users can use the
>Flash format.... Is this a format that advertisers want to
>use? How many sites or advertisers are using this format?
>I understand its technical merits, but do advertisers
>consider it an advantage?

We have found that Flash is an effective and ubiquitous tool
for delivering both advertisements and site content.

Offering a 'broadband' experience (even over slower internet
connections), marketers can utilize Flash to create dynamic
high-impact ads.

Case in point, check out the current flash animated
advertisement for Starburst Hard candy on the current
episode of our weekly Flash animated show WhirlGirl.

Just click on 'This weeks episode'

Best regards,

Glenn Ginsburg
President & COO
Visionary Media LLC

        This week's Online Advertising Discussion List sponsors:
                   AdFlight, Streammedia, and Valueclick

AdFlight (formerly Immerce) - The Internet Advertising Exchange: Your
high choice, low price source for Internet ads! WEEKLY AUCTIONS,
DAILY DEALS! Go now to

              Evolve, she said. RADICALMAIL.COM
   Streaming multimedia email that puts your advertising back
     on top of the food chain.

ValueClick has cost-effective ad space available for *Smarter Buyers*
--> Reach: Over 23% of the Internet - measured by Media Metrix
ValueClick Ad Network | 1 (877) VALUE AD |