Google

List sponsorships

From: Rob Wolf <robw_at_adclub.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:18:04 -0500 (CDT)

Hello all. Long time lurker, first time caller.

I've found that the conventional wisdom about the high conversion rates of
email sponsorship ads holds true for my business. My company, AdClub
Network, buys remnant space from web sites of all sizes and resells it
anonymously to advertisers. As such, we're trying to reach a narrow
audience of people interested in selling online ad space. The problem I've
encountered is that it's difficult to find the people in this group without
also including alot of the "personal homepage" types (who I want to avoid
like the plague!). I've found a few lists that fit the bill, such as this
one, the LinkExchange Digest, Channel Seven, InternetDay, and ClickZ. I'd
like to find more lists that are this targeted, or find a general list that
can target specifically to webmasters or online advertising folk. What
other lists do you all subscribe to for advertising sales related
information? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

By the way...if you have some remnant space to sell, please let us know!
We'll buy anywhere from 10,000 to 10,000,000 impressions.

Rob Wolf
Business Development Manager
AdClub Network
http://www.adclub.network

        This week's Online Advertising Discussion List sponsors:
                   AdFlight, Streammedia, and Valueclick

AdFlight (formerly Immerce) - The Internet Advertising Exchange: Your
high choice, low price source for Internet ads! WEEKLY AUCTIONS,
DAILY DEALS! Go now to http://www.adflight.com/default.asp?source=oad

                                        ---

              Evolve, she said. RADICALMAIL.COM
   Streaming multimedia email that puts your advertising back
     on top of the food chain. http://www.radicalmail.com

                                        ---

ValueClick has cost-effective ad space available for *Smarter Buyers*
--> Reach: Over 23% of the Internet - measured by Media Metrix
ValueClick Ad Network | 1 (877) VALUE AD | http://www.valueclick.com