Google

Re: Ad Serving Solutions?

From: Jim Meskauskas <jimm_at_mediasmithinc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 22:14:31 -0500 (CDT)

DAVID MORRISON WROTE:
>> Our web site needs to upgrade our ad serving and rotation
>> technology to accommodate more sophisticated advertising
>> (time date stamps, rich media, html and java banners, etc.).
>> We currently are running Central Ad Pro 3.0 and need to
>> upgrade. Is there a robust solution out there that costs
>> less than $80K or 80 cents per thousand?

TO WHICH DAVID BEROFF REPLIED:
> We like WebAdverts. We use it for rich media, etc.,
> serving a half million pages a month I think it'll fit into
> your budget...

We are currently serving up over 100 million impressions a
month using Doubleclick's DART for Advertisers (DFA).

It is a robust system that allows for complete centralized
ad management. Using DFA, I can also track post-click
activity, optimizing creative and media against data that is
refreshed every 12 hours.

DART is the only 3rd party adserver that is currently 'FAST'
compliant, and one of the few ad serving solutions that
commit spider and bot busting, as well as cache busting.

I can look at cost per transaction by banner, by site.

I say it is a very powerful tool.

Jim Meskauskas
Media Manager
Mediasmith
jimm_at_mediasmithinc.com
555 De Haro
Suite 360
San Francisco, CA 94107
Phone: 415-252-9339
Fax: 415-252-9854
www.mediasmithinc.com

        This week's Online Advertising Discussion List sponsors:
                   Valueclick, AdFlight, and Streammedia

ValueClick can guarantee you instant revenue on 100% of your ad space
New Higher Payouts | Support for Rich Media | Web's Best Advertisers
Sign up for_ValueClick_now! *--> http://valueclick.com/members.html

                                        ---

AdFlight (formerly Immerce) - The Internet Advertising Exchange: Your
high choice, low price source for Internet ads! WEEKLY AUCTIONS,
DAILY DEALS! Go now to http://www.adflight.com/default.asp?source=oad

                                        ---

              Evolve, she said. RADICALMAIL.COM
   Streaming multimedia email that puts your advertising back
     on top of the food chain. http://www.radicalmail.com