Google

RE: What a web newbie taught me about banners

From: Robert Gordon <bgordon_at_theautochannel.com>
Date: Fri 27 Aug 1999 03:30:01 -0400

Annoying advertising "things" are annoying only if they are not relevant to
the content they are presented in. An ad for a new car is not annoying when
placed within automotive editorial content...if you are a car nut the ads in
car magazines and on The Auto Channel actually add to the viewers knowledge
base
Bob Gordon Co-publisher
www.theautochannel.com