Google

MODERATORS NOTE - new mailing list software

From: George Williams <george_at_tenagra.com>
Date: Fri 27 Aug 1999 11:22:45 -0500

Greetings gentle subscribers

You may have noticed some changes in the Online-Ads
discussion list over the last 48 hours. Do not be afraid.
These changes are not as bizarre nor inexplicable as they
may appear. Earlier this week, Online-Ads adopted a new
mailing list software. As a result, the subject line has
changed from the familiar ONLINE-ADS>> to the new and
exciting [online-ads]. Posts that were in the queue before
the change over will appear to have been sent by me. I
expect to have cleared out the old queue before the end of
the day. You may also notice a few posts that appear to
have bypassed the moderation process altogether. Oops. I
appreciate your patience as I overcome the learning curve
associated with this new mailing list software. The
software is very intuitive, and I expect all problems to be
short-lived. This new package will allow us to process you
posts more effeciently, resulting in a much faster
turnaround time for our contributers.

Thank you for your continued support,

george williams
moderator, online-ads