Pay For Results Networks

From: Brian Welch <>
Date: Mon 30 Aug 1999 12:53:28 -0400

Has anyone hear had any experiences with pay for results ad
companies like According to
their web site you can run an advertising campaign based on
impression, per click, per lead, or per sale. I am very
interested in a pay per sale campaign but I am not really
sure how it works. I am waiting on a call back from them for
more information.

Any thoughts? Do you know of any other ad networks that
offer pay per sale advertising?

!BizBot Business Directory -

Perfect Presence Web Hosting -