Google

Pay For Results Networks

From: Brian Welch <brian_at_perfectpresence.com>
Date: Mon 30 Aug 1999 12:53:28 -0400

Has anyone hear had any experiences with pay for results ad
companies like http://www.websponsors.com. According to
their web site you can run an advertising campaign based on
impression, per click, per lead, or per sale. I am very
interested in a pay per sale campaign but I am not really
sure how it works. I am waiting on a call back from them for
more information.

Any thoughts? Do you know of any other ad networks that
offer pay per sale advertising?

Thanks
Brian

--