Google

direct marketing/cost-per-sale

From: <bob_at_i-progress.com>
Date: Fri 27 Aug 1999 16:42:11 -0400

I have a client interested in Internet marketing on a
cost-per-sale basis.

Does anyone know of web advertising networks which work on
this basis? I know about LinkShare and Teknosurf. Are there
others?

Also, are there any direct marketing agencies which do this?

Bob Fertik, President
i-Progress
Internet Fundraising, Publicity, and Advertising
For Progressive Candidates and Causes
www.i-Progress.com
bob_at_i-Progress.com
212-396-3457