Google

Pay For Results Networks

From: <bob_at_i-progress.com>
Date: Tue 31 Aug 1999 13:54:39 -0400

BRIAN WELCH WROTE:
>Has anyone hear had any experiences with pay for results ad
>companies like http://www.websponsors.com. According to
>their web site you can run an advertising campaign based on
>impression, per click, per lead, or per sale. I am very
>interested in a pay per sale campaign but I am not really
>sure how it works. I am waiting on a call back from them for
>more information.
>
>Any thoughts? Do you know of any other ad networks that
>offer pay per sale advertising?

Websponsors.com quotes pay for results at $250/month + a
negotiated % of sales.

The only other companies offering this service (that I'm
aware of) are:

Linkshare: http://www.linkshare.com/ there is no pricing
info, just concepts:
http://www.linkshare.com/html/does6.html

Teknosurf http://209.85.10.85/sponsorsinfo.html you set the
price.

If anyone knows of other such services, I'd love to hear
about them.

Bob

Bob Fertik, President
i-Progress
Internet Fundraising, Publicity, and Advertising
For Progressive Candidates and Causes
www.i-Progress.com
bob_at_i-Progress.com
212-396-3457