Google

Re:sponsorships

From: Tatsuo Shoda <tshoda_at_coral.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat 28 Aug 1999 10:52:59 +0900 (JST)

RAMON RAY WROTE:
>Advertiser spending is going to go up on the web, but what
>about the effectiveness? As has been mentioned before, I
>think direct email and sponsorships are the way to go.

The I A B says sponsorship is increasing .

Could you kindly post the names(URLs) of examples of
succesful sponsorships so that I may realize what a
sponsership is?

Or is there any regular check list of the most popular
sponsorship-sites.

Thank you for your quick responce.

Tatsuo Shoda
Assistant professor, Marketing
Niigata University of International and Information Studies
Surveyed on Banner AD among Japanese Advertisers.

Home: 1-14-11, Nanyodai, Hachioji, Tokyo, 192-0371, JAPAN
        Tel. 88-426-76-3547, Fax 88-426-77-4520
        E-mail: tshoda@ coral.ocn.ne.jp
Office: Niigata University of International and Information Studies
         3-1-1,Mizukino, Niigata ,950-2292, JAPAN
         E-mail: shouda@ nuis.ac.jp
        Homepage:http://www.nuis.ac.jp/~shouda