Google

Re: Pay For Results Networks

From: Brian Welch <brian_at_perfectpresence.com>
Date: Tue 31 Aug 1999 15:41:56 -0400

BOB_at_I-PROGRESS.COM WROTE:
>>Has anyone hear had any experiences with pay for results ad
>>companies like http://www.websponsors.com. According to
>>their web site you can run an advertising campaign based on
>>impression, per click, per lead, or per sale. I am very
>>interested in a pay per sale campaign but I am not really
>>sure how it works. I am waiting on a call back from them for
>>more information.
>>
>>Any thoughts? Do you know of any other ad networks that
>>offer pay per sale advertising?

TO WHICH BRIAN WELCH REPLIED:
> Websponsors.com quotes pay for results at $250/month + a
> negotiated % of sales.
>
> The only other companies offering this service (that I'm
> aware of) are:
>
> Linkshare: http://www.linkshare.com/ there is no pricing
> info, just concepts:
> http://www.linkshare.com/html/does6.html
>
> Teknosurf http://209.85.10.85/sponsorsinfo.html you set the
> price.
>
> If anyone knows of other such services, I'd love to hear
> about them.

I just talked to WebSponsors.com about this and they are
trying to shy away from the pay per sale campaigns. Most of
the people in there network do not display them because they
can make more with the pay per click and per lead.

Thanks
Brian

mailto:brian_at_perfectpresence.com

!BizBot Business Directory -