Google

Re: Inbox vs. Online Newsletters

From: Rob Frankel <rob_at_robfrankel.com>
Date: Wed 1 Sep 1999 15:01:40 -0700

SHAWN MERWIN WROTE:
>And the most basic plain text email newsletter could be the
>hottest thing on the Internet if the content is desired.
>But for my money, I'll take HTML email any day.

You can have it, Shawn. I still haven't found the HTML
newsletter that doesn't arrive with broken links, or
graphics that take too long to load. I deliberately keep
FrankelBiz all text all the time, because it's information
my readers want, not the Mona Lisa.

Rob Frankel

"Branding is not about getting your prospect to choose you over your
competition; it's about getting your prospect to see you as the only
solution." (sm) -- Rob Frankel, columnist, consultant, author
Big Time Branding (SM) http://www.robfrankel.com
Subscribe to FrankelBiz for FREE at:
http://www.robfrankel.com/frankelbiz/form.html
818-990-8623 or 1-888-ROBFRANKEL Mailto:rob_at_robfrankel.com