Google

Re: site traffic reports

From: Ellen DePasquale <ellen_at_homeautomationtimes.com>
Date: Fri 3 Sep 1999 13:17:03 -0400

<snip>
>Can anybody recommend reliable site traffic reports? I
>have tried several but they have proved to be inaccurate.

I use superstats at http://www.superstats.com. The
information there is great including referrers and graphical
representations of your traffic. I think there is a demo on
their site.

Ellen DePasquale
Sales & Marketing Director
Technocopia, Inc.
The Home Automation Times(TM) -- Your Guide to the Technological
Lifestyle(TM)
http://www.homeautomationtimes.com