Google

Domain Name Speculation

From: Srinivas <srini_at_indiamail.co.in>
Date: Tue 7 Sep 1999 10:44:31 +0530

JOEL GREHMAN WROTE:
>Exactly. As it relates to trademarks, we already have
>legislation to protect and enforce the rights of trademark
>holders, such as The Gap (eg, the Trademark Act of 1946
>{15U.S.C. 1125}).

i have a problem in hand and i hope to receive some advice
on this front. I am hosting a site for Bombay Natural
History Society(bnhs).someone has already registered
bnhs.com & bnhs.org. So i lost the domain name but i am
looking for hosting in india where domain names are
free.But though that person cannot use the name and the
function of the society anywhere in the site he makes, he
can but ofcourse use the acronym for some other purpose.He
may for example call it Barbarian nature....etc.

How do i deal with this issue?

Srinivas.V
IRIS
srini_at_indiamail.co.in

POWER THOUGHT:
We are drowning in information but starved for
knowledge.
John Naisbitt