From: Steven Carlson <>
Date: Tue 7 Sep 1999 11:02:08 +0200

> Could you kindly post the names(URLs) of examples of
> succesful sponsorships so that I may realize what a
> sponsership is?
> Or is there any regular check list of the most popular
> sponsorship-sites.

A good example of a site that runs on sponsorship is ClickZ
- <>. The site is a good resource for
Internet marketers, so this gives you two reasons to pay
them a visit.

Rather than selling ads on a CPM basis, ClickZ creates a
resource - say a column about web marketing - and then sells
a sponsor an exclusive branding relationship with that

Hope that helps.

Steven Carlson, Online Europe moderator
Online Europe brings together the European net industry.
Subscribe by mailing: <>