Google

Re:sponsorships

From: Steven Carlson <steve_at_isys.hu>
Date: Tue 7 Sep 1999 11:02:08 +0200

TATSUO SHODA WROTE:
> Could you kindly post the names(URLs) of examples of
> succesful sponsorships so that I may realize what a
> sponsership is?
>
> Or is there any regular check list of the most popular
> sponsorship-sites.

A good example of a site that runs on sponsorship is ClickZ
- <http://www.clickz.com>. The site is a good resource for
Internet marketers, so this gives you two reasons to pay
them a visit.

Rather than selling ads on a CPM basis, ClickZ creates a
resource - say a column about web marketing - and then sells
a sponsor an exclusive branding relationship with that
content.

Hope that helps.

Steven Carlson, Online Europe moderator
Online Europe brings together the European net industry.
Subscribe by mailing: <mailto:europe-on_at_isys.hu>