Google

Re: Domain Name Speculation

From: Ray VanOcker <rvrcp_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Fri 10 Sep 1999 10:46:45 -0700

SRINIVAS V. WROTE:
> i have a problem in hand and i hope to receive some advice
> on this front. I am hosting a site for Bombay Natural
> History Society(bnhs).someone has already registered
> bnhs.com & bnhs.org. So i lost the domain name but i am
> looking for hosting in india where domain names are
> free.But though that person cannot use the name and the
> function of the society anywhere in the site he makes, he
> can but ofcourse use the acronym for some other purpose.He
> may for example call it Barbarian nature....etc.

How about registering as bnhs.net or BNHS.com or b_n_h_s.org
..... Domain names are usually CaSe SeNsEtIvE so be a little
creative. And because you would like to set up a page for
the Natural History Society of Bombay, how about nhsb.org /
.com Of course you could also contact the individual(s)
that registered bnhs.org/.com and ask to purchase the rights
to thier domain name, although I wouldn't. Let me know if
any of these suggestions would work out for you.

Rav VanOcker
rvrcp_at_pacbell.net

P.S. It's no secret that real people like you and I are
becoming quite wealthy online. If YOU are not cashing in
on the Internet yet, it really is time you started.
mailto:lp-rpv1001_at_int-resources.com will show you how.