Google

Re: Yahoo $

From: Shane Sacobie <ssacobie_at_vgf.net>
Date: Fri 3 Dec 1999 12:48:02 -0800
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) WAYNE BROWNING WROTE:
>In fact waiting 6 months will be common on free subs,
>but be it so it gives advantage to those with a good
>site and a budget to market it.

TO WHICH ROBERT WOODHEAD REPLIED:
>First, it gets you to the head of queue.
>Second, it buys you a little handholding if they
>reject the submission (you can appeal) and I've been
>told that it's a wee bit less likely that your
>description will be edited down. Finally, you get
>told if you don't get in, whereas with the regular
>submission, you only get told if you get in. Use of
>Business Express is basically a time/money tradeoff.

Anyone know where I could get some additional
information on Yahoo's Business Express program? I
(perhaps foolishly) tried to search for it on Yahoo,
and, of course, was greeted with a list of unrelated
results that didn't lead me anywhere near what I was
interested in finding. Thanks.

Shane Sacobie
VGF.Net
Goto http://www.vgf.net for the latest gaming info, updated daily.